We advise large multinationals and startups on risk management, process optimization, and security in outsourcing. Based on our progressive vision, our consultants support organizations to grow and excel. As a Project Manager, you work for various clients in Europe.
- Are you an organizer at heart?
- Are you ready for a new challenge in which you can develop yourself?
- Do you get energy from improving processes and working with people?
- Do you have excellent time management skills and like to work with tight deadlines?
- Apply now at Risklane for the position of Project Manager!
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the preparation, execution and finalization of our projects. The projects are often executed simultaneously so that you continuously manage several projects side by side. You lead various project teams on engagements within your portfolio and you are the first point of contact for your customers.
Risklane is a fast-growing IT risk attestation company that advises leading companies in Europe on cybersecurity, IT risk management, and process improvement. We have offices in the Netherlands, Utrecht, and the UK, London. Based on our progressive vision, our consultants help organizations grow and excel. We have been expanding our services outside the Netherlands and the UK recently and aim to grow from 50 to 150 employees in the next two years. And we can't do that without you! As a Project Manager, you will have a crucial role in realizing are envisaged growth.
You must have obtained at least a bachelor's degree in order to start. In addition, you have at least three years of relevant work experience and excellent command of the Dutch and English languages (written and oral). You are able to independently lead a team and oversee a project portfolio. Furthermore, you are firmly in your shoes, you are decisive, you have excellent communication skills and you are an organizer by nature.
As a Project Manager, you immediately put the experience you have gained into practice. To stimulate your development, we offer a training program (Risklane Academy), in which we teach you all the necessary skills on the basis of internal and external training. Through a training budget and a personal coach, we enable you to be the architect of your own future!
Your challenge lies in managing projects while aiming for efficiency, quality and excellent customer experience. There are also opportunities to engage in new business, expanding services, advice on internal processes and knowledge development.
You work in an enthusiastic team, in which you are given a lot of responsibility. Your colleagues are there to spar with, to learn from and to blow off steam. You see each other at customers, at the office and at the various team meetings and events. Colleagues who have at least one thing in common: the ambition to continue to learn and further professionalize organizations.
- Excellent working conditions
- A lease or mobility scheme
- A development program and training budget
- Ability to work on international assignments
- A contract for 40 hours a week (32 or 36 hours is negotiable)
- A salary appropriate to the knowledge and experience you bring (2.600 - 4.500 euros per month);
- Many events, such as drinks, lunches, sports activities and winter sports
- An entrepreneurial and stimulating culture with room for personal development
Send your CV with a substantiated motivation letter to the attention of Mrs Sofie Leeuwis to [email protected]